So you’re considering to become an Uber driver in Australia? A common question requested, is What is Uber Driver Requirements Victoria Australia
What is Uber Driver Requirements Victoria Australia:
You can drive with Uber even though you don’t possess a car. Here’s things you need to do:
- Be at the very least 21 years of age
- Have access to an automobile that meets Uber’s car requirements
- Maintain a valid whole driver’s licence in your state or area
- Have held a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months
- Offer all the required documents expected in your state or territory
- Be shown being an insured driver for the automobile you intend to operate a vehicle
Before reaching the road, you should send these documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for the state or area
- Your passport or birth document
- Proof vehicle insurance as expected in their state or territory you intend to operate a vehicle in
- Every other documents expected in their state or area you intend to drive in
After starting the signup uber driver process, you’ll be required to go a background check. Procedures for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Is it possible to Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Driving with Uber is perfect for a those looking for seasonal work, temporary work, part-time work and for these looking for a variable full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time job, Uber is a wonderful solution to work several hours all through nights or vacations to save up income for gifts, college or perhaps a vacation.
According to a national examine, 80% of our partners get fewer than 35 hours a week across 20 of our biggest areas, and over fifty percent only get between one and 15 hours each week.
Bottom line: You make your own personal hours and they are fully flexible.
After your documents have now been accepted, you’re ready to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here