So you’re want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A standard question requested, is What is Uber Driver Requirements in Victoria Australia
What is Uber Driver Requirements in Victoria Australia:
You can drive with Uber even if you don’t own a car. Here is what you need to complete:
- Be at the very least 21 years
- Have use of an automobile that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a legitimate complete driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have presented a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or area for at least 12 months
- Provide all the necessary documents needed in your state or territory
- Be shown being an insured driver for the automobile you intend to drive
Before striking the road, you will need to send the following documents:
- A legitimate, complete driver’s licence for your state or territory
- Your passport or birth certification
- Evidence of car insurance as expected in their state or territory you intend to operate a vehicle in
- Some other documents needed in the state or place you plan to drive in
After starting the signup uber driver process, you will be needed to pass a background check. Operations for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Would you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is ideal for a these searching for periodic work, short-term work, part-time work or for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time work, Uber is a wonderful solution to work a few hours all through nights or weekends to truly save up income for presents, school or perhaps a vacation.
According to a national study, 80% of our partners travel less than 35 hours a week across 20 of our greatest markets, and more than half only get between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You produce your own personal hours and they are completely flexible.
Once your documents have now been permitted, you’re ready to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here