So you’re considering to become an Uber car in Australia? A standard problem asked, is What is Uber Driver Requirements in Melbourne Australia
What is Uber Driver Requirements in Melbourne Australia:
You are able to travel with Uber even though you do not possess a car. Here’s what you need to do:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have use of an automobile that fits Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a legitimate whole driver’s licence in your state or area
- Have used a complete driver’s licence in any Australian state or place for at least 12 months
- Give all the necessary documents required in your state or place
- Be listed as an insured driver for the automobile you plan to operate a vehicle
Before hitting the road, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A legitimate, full driver’s licence for the state or place
- Your passport or birth document
- Proof of car insurance as needed in the state or territory you plan to drive in
- Any other documents required in their state or area you intend to operate a vehicle in
After starting the signup uber driver process, you will end up required to pass a history check. Techniques for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Can you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is perfect for a these searching for periodic work, short-term work, part-time work or for these looking for a variable full-time opportunity.
When you have a full-time job, Uber is a superb solution to work a few hours throughout days or weekends to save lots of up money for gifts, school or perhaps a vacation.
According to a national examine, 80% of our partners drive fewer than 35 hours a week across 20 of our biggest markets, and over fifty percent only get between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You make your own personal hours and they’re absolutely flexible.
After your documents have already been accepted, you’re all set!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here