So you’re want to become an Uber car in Australia? A common problem asked, is What is Uber Driver Requirements in Australia
What is Uber Driver Requirements in Australia:
You are able to get with Uber even although you do not possess a car. Here’s the thing you need to accomplish:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have use of a car that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a legitimate whole driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have held the full driver’s licence in any Australian state or area for at least 12 months
- Offer all the required documents expected in your state or place
- Be listed as an covered driver for the automobile you intend to operate a vehicle
Before hitting the street, you will have to submit the following documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for the state or area
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Proof vehicle insurance as expected in the state or territory you want to operate a vehicle in
- Some other documents needed in their state or area you want to drive in
After beginning the signup uber driver process, you will end up needed to pass a history check. Operations for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Is it possible to Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is perfect for a those looking for seasonal work, short-term work, part-time work and for these looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time work, Uber is a superb method to work a couple of hours during days or weekends to truly save up money for presents, school or even a vacation.
In accordance with a national examine, 80% of our lovers drive fewer than 35 hours per week across 20 of our greatest areas, and over fifty percent only get between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You make your personal hours and they’re completely flexible.
After your documents have already been accepted, you’re all set!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here