So you’re considering to become an Uber driver in Australia? A common problem requested, is What is Uber Driver Qualifications in Canberra Australia
What is Uber Driver Qualifications in Canberra Australia:
You are able to drive with Uber even though you don’t own a car. Here’s things you need to accomplish:
- Be at the least 21 years
- Have access to an automobile that fits Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a legitimate full driver’s licence in your state or area
- Have presented a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or area for at least 12 months
- Provide all the required documents needed in your state or area
- Be shown being an covered driver for the automobile you plan to drive
Before hitting the street, you will need to publish the next documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for your state or area
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Proof of car insurance as expected in the state or territory you plan to drive in
- Any other documents required in their state or territory you want to operate a vehicle in
After starting the register uber driver process, you will be required to go a history check. Techniques for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Would you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is perfect for a these looking for seasonal work, temporary work, part-time work and for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
If you have a full-time work, Uber is an excellent solution to work a couple of hours throughout evenings or weekends to save lots of up income for gifts, college or a vacation.
In accordance with a national examine, 80% of our partners travel fewer than 35 hours per week across 20 of our largest areas, and over fifty percent only travel between one and 15 hours each week.
Bottom line: You make your own hours and they’re totally flexible.
When your documents have been permitted, you’re good to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here