So you’re considering to become an Uber driver in Australia? A typical issue requested, is What are Uber Vehicle Requirements in Geelong Australia
What are Uber Vehicle Requirements in Geelong Australia:
You are able to travel with Uber even if you don’t own a car. Here is the thing you need to complete:
- Be at the very least 21 years of age
- Have use of a vehicle that meets Uber’s car requirements
- Maintain a legitimate complete driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have presented a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at the least 12 months
- Give all the required documents expected in your state or territory
- Be listed being an insured driver for the car you plan to operate a vehicle
Before reaching the road, you will have to send the next documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for your state or place
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Evidence of car insurance as required in the state or territory you intend to drive in
- Some other documents expected in their state or area you want to drive in
After starting the sign-up uber driver process, you will end up needed to go a background check. Procedures for driver-partner background checks vary by city.
Could you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is ideal for a those trying to find seasonal work, temporary work, part-time work or for these looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you have a full-time job, Uber is an excellent solution to work a couple of hours all through nights or weekends to truly save up income for presents, school or even a vacation.
Based on a national study, 80% of our companions get less than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our greatest areas, and over fifty percent just push between one and 15 hours each week.
Bottom line: You make your own hours and they’re entirely flexible.
After your documents have now been permitted, you’re ready to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here