So you are want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A common problem asked, is What are Uber Vehicle Qualifications in Australia
What are Uber Vehicle Qualifications in Australia:
You can push with Uber even though you do not possess a car. Here is the thing you need to do:
- Be at the very least 21 years of age
- Have use of a car that meets Uber’s car requirements
- Hold a valid complete driver’s licence in your state or place
- Have used a complete driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at the very least 12 months
- Give all the required documents expected in your state or territory
- Be listed being an protected driver for the car you intend to drive
Before reaching the road, you should publish the following documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for your state or territory
- Your passport or birth document
- Proof of car insurance as needed in the state or territory you intend to operate a vehicle in
- Some other documents expected in the state or territory you plan to operate a vehicle in
After starting the register uber driver process, you will end up required to go a background check. Processes for driver-partner background checks vary by city.
Is it possible to Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is ideal for a those looking for periodic work, temporary work, part-time work or for these looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you have a full-time job, Uber is an excellent way to work several hours throughout days or vacations to truly save up income for gifts, school or even a vacation.
In accordance with a national study, 80% of our partners drive fewer than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our largest areas, and over fifty percent only drive between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You make your own personal hours and they’re totally flexible.
After your documents have been approved, you’re good to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here