So you are want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A standard issue asked, is What are Uber Driver Requirements in Townsville Australia
What are Uber Driver Requirements in Townsville Australia:
You are able to travel with Uber even although you do not own a car. Listed here is things you need to accomplish:
- Be at the least 21 years of age
- Have use of a car that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a legitimate complete driver’s licence in your state or place
- Have presented the full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months
- Give all the required documents required in your state or place
- Be outlined being an protected driver for the automobile you plan to operate a vehicle
Before striking the street, you will need to send the next documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for your state or area
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Proof vehicle insurance as expected in the state or territory you intend to operate a vehicle in
- Any documents required in the state or place you intend to drive in
After starting the sign-up uber driver process, you will be needed to go a history check. Processes for driver-partner background checks vary by city.
Could you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Driving with Uber is ideal for a these searching for seasonal work, short-term work, part-time work and for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time job, Uber is a wonderful solution to work a couple of hours during evenings or weekends to save up income for gifts, school or perhaps a vacation.
Based on a national study, 80% of our lovers drive less than 35 hours a week across 20 of our largest markets, and more than half only travel between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You produce your own personal hours and they are completely flexible.
When your documents have now been accepted, you’re good to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here