So you’re considering to become an Uber car in Australia? A common issue asked, is What are Uber Driver Requirements in Geelong Australia
What are Uber Driver Requirements in Geelong Australia:
You are able to get with Uber even though you do not own a car. Listed here is the thing you need to complete:
- Be at the least 21 years
- Have use of a car that fits Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a legitimate full driver’s licence in your state or area
- Have held a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or place for at the least 12 months
- Give all the required documents expected in your state or territory
- Be stated as an covered driver for the car you want to drive
Before hitting the road, you should send the following documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for the state or place
- Your passport or birth document
- Evidence of vehicle insurance as expected in the state or place you intend to drive in
- Any other documents expected in the state or territory you want to operate a vehicle in
After beginning the sign-up uber driver process, you’ll be necessary to pass a background check. Operations for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Would you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Driving with Uber is perfect for a these searching for periodic work, temporary work, part-time work or for these looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
If you have a full-time job, Uber is an excellent method to work a couple of hours all through nights or vacations to save lots of up income for presents, school or even a vacation.
Based on a national study, 80% of our lovers travel less than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our greatest markets, and over fifty percent only drive between one and 15 hours each week.
Bottom line: You make your personal hours and they’re entirely flexible.
After your documents have already been accepted, you are good to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here