So you’re want to become an Uber car in Australia? A typical problem requested, is What are Uber Driver Requirements in Canberra Australia
What are Uber Driver Requirements in Canberra Australia:
You are able to travel with Uber even though you don’t own a car. Listed here is what you need to accomplish:
- Be at the least 21 years old
- Have usage of a car that fits Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a valid complete driver’s licence in your state or place
- Have held a complete driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at the least 12 months
- Provide all the required documents required in your state or territory
- Be shown as an covered driver for the vehicle you intend to drive
Before striking the street, you will have to submit the following documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for the state or area
- Your passport or birth document
- Proof car insurance as needed in the state or place you intend to drive in
- Any documents required in their state or territory you plan to operate a vehicle in
After beginning the sign-up uber driver process, you will end up required to go a background check. Procedures for driver-partner background checks vary by city.
Are you able to Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Driving with Uber is ideal for a these trying to find seasonal work, short-term work, part-time work or for these looking for a variable full-time opportunity.
If you have a full-time job, Uber is a wonderful method to work a few hours throughout nights or weekends to save lots of up income for presents, school or even a vacation.
In accordance with a national examine, 80% of our lovers drive less than 35 hours per week across 20 of our biggest areas, and more than half only push between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You produce your personal hours and they are totally flexible.
Once your documents have already been permitted, you are all set!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here