So you are considering to become an Uber driver in Australia? A typical question requested, is What are Uber Driver Qualifications in Victoria Australia
What are Uber Driver Qualifications in Victoria Australia:
You can drive with Uber even though you don’t possess a car. Here is things you need to do:
- Be at the very least 21 years old
- Have access to a vehicle that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a legitimate complete driver’s licence in your state or area
- Have presented the full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months
- Provide all the required documents needed in your state or area
- Be shown as an covered driver for the car you plan to operate a vehicle
Before reaching the road, you should publish these documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for your state or territory
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Evidence of vehicle insurance as expected in the state or area you plan to operate a vehicle in
- Any other documents required in the state or territory you plan to drive in
After beginning the signup uber driver process, you will end up required to go a history check. Techniques for driver-partner background checks range by city.
Can you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is good for a these searching for periodic work, temporary work, part-time work and for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
If you have a full-time work, Uber is a wonderful method to work a couple of hours all through nights or vacations to truly save up money for gifts, school or even a vacation.
Based on a national examine, 80% of our companions travel fewer than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our largest markets, and more than half just get between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You produce your own hours and they are entirely flexible.
When your documents have been approved, you’re ready to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here