So you’re want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A common problem requested, is What are Uber Driver Qualifications in Melbourne Australia
What are Uber Driver Qualifications in Melbourne Australia:
You are able to push with Uber even though you do not own a car. Here is things you need to do:
- Be at the very least 21 years old
- Have access to an automobile that meets Uber’s car requirements
- Hold a valid whole driver’s licence in your state or area
- Have held the full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at the least 12 months
- Offer all the necessary documents required in your state or area
- Be listed as an protected driver for the automobile you intend to operate a vehicle
Before striking the street, you should send the following documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for the state or place
- Your passport or birth certification
- Evidence of car insurance as expected in the state or area you plan to operate a vehicle in
- Every other documents required in their state or place you plan to operate a vehicle in
After beginning the signup uber driver process, you’ll be needed to go a background check. Procedures for driver-partner background checks range by city.
Is it possible to Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is ideal for a those searching for seasonal work, short-term work, part-time work and for these looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time job, Uber is an excellent way to work a few hours throughout nights or vacations to save lots of up income for presents, college or a vacation.
According to a national study, 80% of our partners travel fewer than 35 hours a week across 20 of our greatest areas, and more than half just drive between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You produce your own hours and they are entirely flexible.
After your documents have already been accepted, you are all set!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here