So you are want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A common issue asked, is Uber Driver Requirements in Canberra Australia
Uber Driver Requirements in Canberra Australia:
You are able to get with Uber even although you do not own a car. Listed here is what you need to do:
- Be at the very least 21 years of age
- Have usage of an automobile that fits Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a valid whole driver’s licence in your state or place
- Have used the full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months
- Provide all the necessary documents needed in your state or area
- Be outlined being an covered driver for the car you want to operate a vehicle
Before hitting the road, you will need to publish the following documents:
- A legitimate, full driver’s licence for the state or place
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Proof of car insurance as needed in the state or territory you plan to drive in
- Every other documents needed in their state or territory you want to drive in
After beginning the signup uber driver process, you’ll be needed to pass a background check. Procedures for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Would you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is perfect for a these searching for periodic work, temporary work, part-time work or for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you have a full-time job, Uber is a wonderful method to work several hours during evenings or vacations to truly save up money for presents, school or a vacation.
In accordance with a national study, 80% of our partners push fewer than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our biggest markets, and more than half just travel between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You produce your own personal hours and they’re completely flexible.
When your documents have already been approved, you are good to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here