So you’re considering to become an Uber driver in Australia? A common problem requested, is Uber Driver Requirements Canberra Australia
Uber Driver Requirements Canberra Australia:
You are able to drive with Uber even although you don’t possess a car. Here’s the thing you need to complete:
- Be at the least 21 years
- Have use of an automobile that meets Uber’s car requirements
- Maintain a legitimate full driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have used a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or place for at the least 12 months
- Offer all the required documents needed in your state or place
- Be shown being an protected driver for the automobile you want to operate a vehicle
Before striking the street, you will have to publish the next documents:
- A legitimate, complete driver’s licence for the state or place
- Your passport or birth certification
- Evidence of car insurance as expected in their state or area you intend to drive in
- Some other documents required in their state or area you want to operate a vehicle in
After beginning the sign-up uber driver process, you will be necessary to move a history check. Procedures for driver-partner background checks vary by city.
Could you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Driving with Uber is good for a these looking for seasonal work, temporary work, part-time work and for those looking for a variable full-time opportunity.
When you have a full-time work, Uber is an excellent method to work a few hours during evenings or weekends to save lots of up money for presents, school or even a vacation.
Based on a national study, 80% of our associates push fewer than 35 hours per week across 20 of our greatest markets, and more than half just get between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You make your own hours and they’re absolutely flexible.
Once your documents have now been approved, you are all set!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here