So you’re want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A typical problem asked, is Uber Driver Qualifications in Victoria Australia
Uber Driver Qualifications in Victoria Australia:
You can drive with Uber even if you don’t possess a car. Listed here is the thing you need to accomplish:
- Be at the least 21 years of age
- Have usage of a car that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a legitimate whole driver’s licence in your state or area
- Have presented a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or place for at least 12 months
- Give all the required documents required in your state or territory
- Be outlined being an protected driver for the vehicle you plan to operate a vehicle
Before hitting the street, you will need to publish these documents:
- A legitimate, complete driver’s licence for the state or territory
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Proof of vehicle insurance as needed in their state or area you plan to operate a vehicle in
- Some other documents needed in the state or territory you plan to operate a vehicle in
After beginning the register uber driver process, you’ll be necessary to pass a history check. Techniques for driver-partner background checks range by city.
Could you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Driving with Uber is ideal for a those searching for seasonal work, short-term work, part-time work or for these looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time job, Uber is an excellent solution to work several hours all through evenings or weekends to save up income for presents, school or a vacation.
In accordance with a national study, 80% of our lovers drive fewer than 35 hours per week across 20 of our biggest markets, and more than half only get between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You produce your own hours and they’re entirely flexible.
Once your documents have been accepted, you are good to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here