So you’re considering to become an Uber driver in Australia? A common problem requested, is Uber Driver Qualifications in Australia
Uber Driver Qualifications in Australia:
You can get with Uber even though you don’t own a car. Listed here is things you need to do:
- Be at the least 21 years old
- Have access to a car that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a valid full driver’s licence in your state or place
- Have used a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or area for at the least 12 months
- Offer all the required documents expected in your state or area
- Be outlined being an covered driver for the car you plan to drive
Before striking the road, you will need to send the following documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for the state or place
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Proof of car insurance as needed in the state or territory you plan to drive in
- Every other documents needed in their state or place you plan to drive in
After beginning the register uber driver process, you’ll be needed to move a history check. Operations for driver-partner background checks range by city.
Is it possible to Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is good for a those searching for periodic work, temporary work, part-time work or for these looking for a variable full-time opportunity.
If you have a full-time work, Uber is a wonderful way to work a few hours all through nights or weekends to truly save up money for presents, college or even a vacation.
Based on a national study, 80% of our companions get fewer than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our greatest markets, and over fifty percent just travel between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You make your own personal hours and they are completely flexible.
Once your documents have now been accepted, you are all set!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here