So you’re considering to become an Uber car in Australia? A typical problem requested, is Uber Car Requirements in WA Australia
Uber Car Requirements in WA Australia:
You are able to drive with Uber even though you don’t own a car. Here’s what you need to accomplish:
- Be at the least 21 years old
- Have use of a vehicle that fits Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a valid full driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have held a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or place for at least 12 months
- Provide all the required documents needed in your state or territory
- Be outlined being an protected driver for the vehicle you want to operate a vehicle
Before hitting the road, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for your state or territory
- Your passport or birth document
- Evidence of vehicle insurance as expected in their state or territory you want to operate a vehicle in
- Every other documents expected in the state or place you intend to operate a vehicle in
After beginning the register uber driver process, you will end up necessary to pass a history check. Operations for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Can you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is good for a these looking for periodic work, temporary work, part-time work and for those looking for a variable full-time opportunity.
When you have a full-time job, Uber is an excellent way to work a couple of hours all through nights or weekends to truly save up money for gifts, college or a vacation.
In accordance with a national study, 80% of our partners get less than 35 hours a week across 20 of our greatest areas, and more than half just push between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You make your own hours and they are completely flexible.
Once your documents have already been accepted, you are good to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here