So you’re want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A standard problem requested, is Uber Car Requirements in VIC Australia
Uber Car Requirements in VIC Australia:
You are able to travel with Uber even though you do not possess a car. Listed here is what you need to complete:
- Be at the least 21 years of age
- Have access to an automobile that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a legitimate whole driver’s licence in your state or place
- Have used the full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months
- Provide all the necessary documents required in your state or area
- Be listed as an covered driver for the automobile you want to drive
Before reaching the road, you will have to submit the next documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for your state or territory
- Your passport or birth certification
- Proof vehicle insurance as required in their state or place you intend to operate a vehicle in
- Every other documents needed in their state or territory you want to operate a vehicle in
After starting the register uber driver process, you will be necessary to pass a background check. Techniques for driver-partner background checks vary by city.
Can you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Driving with Uber is ideal for a those looking for periodic work, short-term work, part-time work or for these looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time work, Uber is a wonderful method to work several hours during nights or vacations to save up income for gifts, school or perhaps a vacation.
According to a national study, 80% of our companions travel less than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our greatest areas, and more than half just drive between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You produce your own personal hours and they’re fully flexible.
When your documents have now been accepted, you’re good to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here