So you’re want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A typical problem asked, is Uber Car Requirements in Queensland Australia
Uber Car Requirements in Queensland Australia:
You can get with Uber even although you don’t possess a car. Listed here is the thing you need to accomplish:
- Be at the least 21 years old
- Have use of a car that fits Uber’s car requirements
- Hold a valid complete driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have held a complete driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at the very least 12 months
- Provide all the necessary documents expected in your state or area
- Be listed as an insured driver for the vehicle you want to drive
Before hitting the street, you should submit the following documents:
- A legitimate, complete driver’s licence for the state or territory
- Your passport or birth document
- Proof of car insurance as expected in the state or area you plan to operate a vehicle in
- Some other documents required in their state or area you plan to operate a vehicle in
After starting the sign-up uber driver process, you will end up required to go a background check. Procedures for driver-partner background checks differ by city.
Are you able to Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is ideal for a those trying to find periodic work, temporary work, part-time work or for these looking for a variable full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time work, Uber is a superb solution to work a few hours throughout days or weekends to save lots of up money for presents, school or a vacation.
In accordance with a national examine, 80% of our associates push fewer than 35 hours a week across 20 of our biggest areas, and over fifty percent only drive between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You produce your personal hours and they’re totally flexible.
After your documents have now been accepted, you are all set!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here