So you’re want to become an Uber driver in Australia? A standard question asked, is Uber Car Requirements in New South Wales Australia
Uber Car Requirements in New South Wales Australia:
You are able to drive with Uber even if you do not own a car. Here’s what you need to complete:
- Be at the least 21 years
- Have use of a car that fits Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a legitimate complete driver’s licence in your state or place
- Have held a complete driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at the very least 12 months
- Provide all the required documents needed in your state or place
- Be shown as an protected driver for the automobile you plan to operate a vehicle
Before hitting the road, you will have to send the following documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for the state or area
- Your passport or birth certification
- Proof of car insurance as required in the state or place you plan to operate a vehicle in
- Any other documents required in the state or territory you plan to operate a vehicle in
After beginning the signup uber driver process, you will end up necessary to move a background check. Processes for driver-partner background checks range by city.
Is it possible to Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is ideal for a these looking for periodic work, short-term work, part-time work or for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time job, Uber is an excellent solution to work a few hours all through evenings or weekends to save up income for gifts, college or a vacation.
Based on a national study, 80% of our lovers drive less than 35 hours per week across 20 of our greatest markets, and more than half just travel between one and 15 hours each week.
Bottom line: You make your personal hours and they’re fully flexible.
After your documents have already been accepted, you’re ready to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here