So you are considering to become an Uber car in Australia? A common problem asked, is Uber Car Requirements in Canberra Australia
Uber Car Requirements in Canberra Australia:
You are able to travel with Uber even although you do not possess a car. Here is things you need to complete:
- Be at the very least 21 years of age
- Have access to a car that meets Uber’s car requirements
- Maintain a valid complete driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have held the full driver’s licence in any Australian state or place for at least 12 months
- Offer all the necessary documents expected in your state or place
- Be listed being an insured driver for the vehicle you plan to drive
Before striking the road, you will have to submit the next documents:
- A legitimate, complete driver’s licence for your state or place
- Your passport or birth certification
- Evidence of car insurance as required in the state or territory you want to operate a vehicle in
- Some other documents expected in their state or place you plan to drive in
After beginning the register uber driver process, you’ll be required to move a history check. Procedures for driver-partner background checks vary by city.
Can you Drive With Uber Part-Time?
Drive with Uber is good for a those trying to find seasonal work, temporary work, part-time work or for these looking for a variable full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time work, Uber is a wonderful solution to work a couple of hours throughout evenings or weekends to truly save up money for presents, college or even a vacation.
In accordance with a national study, 80% of our lovers get fewer than 35 hours a week across 20 of our largest areas, and more than half just get between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You make your personal hours and they’re fully flexible.
Once your documents have already been accepted, you are ready to go!
Ready to Become an Uber Driver Australia? It’s easy to get started
If you are looking to do proper due diligence before acquiring a car and want to assess the profitability of Uber as a business whether as a one man business (a sole Uber driver), or as an Entrepreneur with multiple Uber cars in his/her fleet, then download our Uber kit here